qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sumi <subha.manjun...@newedge.com>
Subject Re: Creation of Request and Response quese
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 07:29:03 GMT
Hi Robbie /Jakub,
Thank you so  much , The code you have provided helped me a lotttt .
I am sorry for the delay , as i got to test the code today because last two
days we were stuck in getting the connection and ssl certificate stuff up
and running....

Frase , you were right i was digging into some thing else which was totally
irrelevant as i have niether used Qpid nor  JMS

Thanks for the links i will definetley go thru the JMS books

Robbie you're code really helped me to get the messages , Thank you so much

Regards
Sumi