qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sumi <subha.manjun...@newedge.com>
Subject Re: Creation of Request and Response quese
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 08:11:20 GMT
Hi Pavel,
Thank you , but this looks simple i have tried them works fine , i have read
lot about qpid , and amqp documents which has made me more confusing to
proceed . Am using Java Qpid Broker
My task is to send request to request queues , recieve respond from response
queue . The most confusing part is While sending the request the message
should contain Binding key(bk) and reply to property set to
exchange(xxxx.response) along with routing key (rk)

At client side Create an temporary queue(xxx.tmp.queue)
create binding between xxxx.response and routing key (rk)
My question is in qpid broker how to create binding between request queue
and response exchange (xxxx.response) ?
in the Virtualhost.xml i have my request queue created having request
exchange (amq.direct)
<queue>requestQueue</queue>
<exchange>amq.direct</exchange>

Now how do i set the binding key? Should i create another exchange in
virtual host ?
Any one please clarify/help, once this done only i can proceed on
subscribing part !!!!!

Thanks in Advance