qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sumi <subha.manjun...@newedge.com>
Subject Creation of Request and Response quese
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 05:32:14 GMT
Hi,
I am very new to Qpid , How do i create Request and response queues
For ex:request queue , durable , direct exchange
"response queue" : is an temporary queue and what should be my reply to
property and how to bind these two queues so that when my producer  send
message to request queue , the consumer should be able to recieve from the
response queue ? Please help this might be basic question  but i am very new
to qpid and have been asked to create req , response queues?