qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sergey <taranser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Several questions about qmf
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:11:17 GMT
Hello. I have a few questions about qmf ..
1. –°an  "Console" send events to a group of agents?
2. How do filters work in a session? Is it based on the queue and AMQP
exchange points, or a software filter on the side of the console?
3.  I can't understand the meaning of subscribing to an agent events  in
Console, because always all events arrive to the Console.  Maybe it start
working correctly when an agent session is created with "public-events:
False"?
4. How can I catch a loss of heartbeat from the agent?

PS: My programming language is python.

Sorry for my english..