qpid-users mailing list archives

From sunny <sndee...@gmail.com>
Subject Memory leak in Message reciever C++
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 10:40:55 GMT
Hi,
I am using qpid c++ 0.6 broker and client libraries. I'm running the
examples provided with qpid release. when i send 10000 messages each of
approx 200 kb the memory consumption of listener increases.

I am running examples present in the folder qpidc-0.6/examples/direct.
I am monitoring the memory usage of listener program using the top command,
initially it is 0.2%, then it went to 1.2 after running direct_producer for
4 times(around 40000 messages).

I observed the same thing in qpid 0.14 release. Here i ran examples present
in examples qpidc-0.14/examples/old_api/direct.

Please provide some insight is this really a memory leak?

Thanks in advance.