qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: Update message content
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 15:12:07 GMT
Hi Davide,

I think for your scenario, the sender should use following address:

amq.topic/<instrumet>; { node: { type: topic} }

and the receiver may use following address:

ticker; {create:always, node:{type:queue,
x-declare:{arguments:{'qpid.last_value_queue_key':'qpid.subject'} },
x-bindings:[{ exchange: 'topic_exchange', queue: 'ticker', key:
'<Instrumet1>' }, { exchange: 'topic_exchange', queue: 'ticker', key:
'<Instrumet2>' } ] } }

The sender will send the messages to the amq.topic exchange with the
instrument name as an routing key / subject. The receiver will create
a queue named "ticker" as an last value queue and will subscribe the
messages which will match the instruments specified in the x-bindings
key - the messages for other instruments will not be delivered to your
queue.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Jakub