qpid-users mailing list archives

From Zhihua Che <zhihua....@gmail.com>
Subject [Build Errors] make install fails cannot find qpidbroker
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:56:17 GMT
Hi, every one

     I'm building and setting up qpid and I really hate this
experience because the build process is completely not as smooth as
other projects:-(. I've solved link problem which I proposed in this
mail [Building Error] cannot find
boost_program_option/boost_filesystem. And finally my make works.
     However, when I issue "make install " as usual, it fails again
complaining cannot find libqpidbroker. So I add
LDFLAGS=-L<build-dir>/src/.libs to command line, unfortunately it
still fails. I guess I need another code hacking like that typical
link problem. But I have no clue.
     I build it under ubuntu 11.10. Appreciate any help.