qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Davide Anastasia" <Davide.Anasta...@qualitycapital.com>
Subject RE: Update message content
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 13:40:04 GMT
Hi Jakub,
That's pure magic, it really works! So much grateful for that.

Best,
Davide

-----Original Message-----
From: Jakub Scholz [mailto:jakub@scholz.cz]
Sent: 05 March 2012 15:12
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: Update message content

Hi Davide,

I think for your scenario, the sender should use following address:

amq.topic/<instrumet>; { node: { type: topic} }

and the receiver may use following address:

ticker; {create:always, node:{type:queue, x-declare:{arguments:{'qpid.last_value_queue_key':'qpid.subject'}
}, x-bindings:[{ exchange: 'topic_exchange', queue: 'ticker', key:
'<Instrumet1>' }, { exchange: 'topic_exchange', queue: 'ticker', key:
'<Instrumet2>' } ] } }

The sender will send the messages to the amq.topic exchange with the instrument name as an
routing key / subject. The receiver will create a queue named "ticker" as an last value queue
and will subscribe the messages which will match the instruments specified in the x-bindings
key - the messages for other instruments will not be delivered to your queue.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Jakub