qpid-users mailing list archives

From Todd Herman <t...@apx-labs.com>
Subject Troubles building c++ Qpid 0.12
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 14:18:40 GMT
I spent hours last night trying to build the c++ version (0.12) of Qpid.  I had lots of problems
with boost.  I finally got it all to build.  The projects and solution opened fine but now
the project won't actually build.  I had over 300 errors.  I had to comment out some lines
in the integer types header file that was conflicting with stdint.h (I think that was the
file) and I got the errors down to 160.

I am on a Windows 7 machine and using Visual Studio 2010.  Does anyone have the projects built
(ready for compilation) in a similar environment that I could have?

Todd Herman
Senior Software Engineer

APX Labs
2350 Corporate Park Drive, Ste. 510 | Herndon, VA 20171
m: 703-489-8761 | www.apx-labs.com<http://www.apx-labs.com> | @APXLabs