qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Troubles building c++ Qpid 0.12
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:50:10 GMT
You 0.16 windows client code should work against the 0.12 server.
In the 0.12 time frame Visual Studio 2008 was the only environment
supported for Windows. If you can install that then you will have
a much easier time building 0.12 clients.

You can pick up a pre-compiled boost library for Windows at
http://people.apache.org/~chug/boost-win-1.47/
There are four .zips to choose from: VS2008-VS2010, x86-x64.
I've used boost-1.47 for Qpid 0.13 through 0.15 but not for 0.12.
Moving forward please use boost-1.47 or later.

-Chuck