qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Pervez, Salman" <Salman.Per...@citadelgroup.com>
Subject qmfengine
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:53:26 GMT
Hi everyone, I have yet another qpid install question. :)

I am getting this error

  File "/home/spervez1/qpid-0.14/cpp/bindings/qmf/python/qmf.py", line 26, in <module>
    import qmfengine
ImportError: No module named qmfengine

I did a quick google search and found that I needed to install the <qpid-home>/extras/qmf
module. So I did.

      /... qpid-0.14/extras/qmf $ python setup.py build
      /...qpid-0.14/extras/qmf $ python setup.py install --home=/home/spervez1/python-modules/qmf

The $HOME/python-modules/qmf directory tree looks like this...

Lib/
  Python/
    Qmf/

I've tried adding all these directories to my PYTHONPATH but still get the same error. Fyi
the python-modules/qmf/lib/python/qmf dir contains these files...

__init__.py  __init__.pyc  console.py  console.pyc

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Thanks!

Salman

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE

The contents of this message and any attachments may be confidential and proprietary and also
may be covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. This message is not intended
to be used by, and should not be relied upon in any way, by any third party. If you are not
an intended recipient, please inform the sender of the transmission error and delete this
message immediately without reading, disseminating, distributing or copying the contents.
Citadel makes no assurances that this e-mail and any attachments are free of viruses and other
harmful code.