qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: About QPID QMF
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 14:19:33 GMT
Sinduja,

There are a couple of example agents in the source tree
(qpid/cpp/bindings/qmf2/examples) that you can reference.  You first
create and open a normal messaging connection and then pass it to the
newly created qmf agent.  Agents are not able to communicate with each
other, they can only be seen by qmf consoles.  If you need to write an
application that behaves as both an agent and a console, you can create
an agent session and a console session using the same connection.

-Ted

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org