qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Headers exchange binding
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 20:45:01 GMT

No Probs Sergey, happy I could help. I can't take any credit really,
this was from Gordon Sim back in March or April last year. BTW I've just
noticed that the Jira I raised on the subject has literally just been
closed off today so this fix should be making its way into the next
official qpid release.

BTW did you have a play with the Connection Logger Tool that I posted on
Friday? That'll allow you to display info on all of the connections to a
broker, the info includes queues associated with any subscriptions on a
connection and the bindings to the queue a la qpid-config -b queues.

Frase

On 13/02/12 06:57, Zhemzhitsky Sergey wrote:
> Hi Fraser,
>
> It works amazing. Thanks a lot.
>
> Best Regards,
> Sergey Zhemzhitsky

know if he did though as I've not had time to play with 0.14

> To tide you over I've attached a patched version of qpid-config based on the 0.8 version
of qpid-config

> do
>
> ./qpid-config-patched -b queues
>
> look in QueueListRecuse and ExchangeListRecurse to see the differences if you want to
tweak a later version of qpid-config

> It's only about four lines in total
>
> HTH
> Frase
>

> On 10/02/12 12:14, Zhemzhitsky Sergey wrote:
>> Hi gurus,
>>
>> Is there any way to view all the binding properties of the headers exchange?
>> I need to retrieve all the headers and their values among with ‘x-match’ (all/any)
property by means of api or somehow else.

>> Best Regards,
>> Sergey

>> The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and
protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from
your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.