qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Headers exchange binding
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:40:35 GMT
Hi Sergey,
Gordon Sim was I think going to put a small patch to qpid-config for
qpid 0.14 I don't know if he did though as I've not had time to play
with 0.14

To tide you over I've attached a patched version of qpid-config based on
the 0.8 version of qpid-config

do

./qpid-config-patched -b queues

look in QueueListRecuse and ExchangeListRecurse to see the differences
if you want to tweak a later version of qpid-config

It's only about four lines in total

HTH
Frase

On 10/02/12 12:14, Zhemzhitsky Sergey wrote:
> Hi gurus,
>
> Is there any way to view all the binding properties of the headers exchange?
> I need to retrieve all the headers and their values among with ‘x-match’ (all/any)
property by means of api or somehow else.