qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: warning Connect failed
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:28:13 GMT
Hi Hamid,

Are you actually using a "Third-Party Root Certification Authority"
certificate - e.g. Verisign? Or do you have only a public key of a
signed or self-signed certificate? Couldn't that be the problem?

I also agree with Gordon that you should not use the IP address to
connect to, but the hostname as mentioned in the certificate used by
the broker. You may need to change your hosts file to get the hostname
routed to the IP address ...

Regards
Jakub