qpid-users mailing list archives

From Cliff Jansen <cliffjan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: warning Connect failed
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:53:40 GMT
Hi Hamid,

I am confused.  It was explained to you in November that client side
certificates were not yet implemented in the Windows implementation.
Yet here it looks like your server will not negotiate the ssl
connection without a client certificate.  Am I misunderstanding what
you are trying to do?

Cliff

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org