qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a timeline for the next Qpid release branch off?
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 18:12:11 GMT
The 0.16 release plan page currently indicates the initial branch will
be created on February 29th.

That said, if you are interested in using the new features the best
thing you could probably do would be to use them off trunk sooner than
later, as this could help find any unanticipated issues or allow
submitting any change requests before we get that close to the
release.

Robbie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org