qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Davide Anastasia" <Davide.Anasta...@qualitycapital.com>
Subject Differences between Message classes in Qpid C++ API
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 11:10:38 GMT
Hi,

Can anybody explain me what the difference between
qpid::messaging::Message and qpid::client::Message is?

I am trying to use VariantMap into the pub/sub example, but encode( ) is
only supported for qpid::messaging::Message.

Best,

Davide Anastasia
Analyst, Research & Development

Quality Capital Management Ltd.
QCM House * Horizon Business Village
No. 1 Brooklands Road
Weybridge * Surrey KT13 0TJ
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 1932 334 400
Fax: +44 (0) 1932 334 415
Email: Davide.Anastasia@QualityCapital.com
<mailto:Davide.Anastasia@QualityCapital.com>

www.qualitycapital.com <http://www.qualitycapital.com/>

________________________________

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Quality Capital Management Ltd. If
you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, printing,
forwarding or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please
contact the sender if you have received this email in error. You should
also be aware that emails are susceptible to interference and you should
not assume that the contents of this email originated from the sender
above or that they have been accurately reproduced in their original
form. Quality Capital Management Ltd is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority in the UK and is a member of the National
Futures Association in the US.