qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How to run Hello_world in QPID Examples
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:19:58 GMT
On 01/24/2012 10:38 AM, Senthil Kumar, Sinduja (GE Healthcare) wrote:
> I had successfully created hello_world exe in SUSE linux but facing
> problem when run the binary.
>

> /qpidc-0.12/examples/messaging>  ./hello_world
>
> Unknown protocol: tcp (qpid/client/Connector.cpp:52)

That is odd, certainly... can you turn up the logging for the client to
see if that sheds any light (export QPID_LOG_ENABLE=trace+ before
running hello world)?

Either you are loading incompatible modules from somewhere or it may be
a linking oddity on your platform.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org