qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: New Feature Announce - Java QMF2 API Implementation.
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 13:53:09 GMT
Frase,

Sorry for my delayed response to this.  I've fallen a little behind on
the users list.

Thank you for this contribution.  From your description, it looks as
though it's a little ahead of the C++ counterpart!  A Java
implementation of QMF2 is very desirable and valuable so it should find
its way into the code base so it can become part of the released software.

I'm going to send an email to dev and users later today to propose that
we separate QMF from the Qpid namespace (i.e. consider QMF to be a
separate and layered capability that adds value to Qpid) and it looks
like your Java implementation should be included as well.

-Ted