qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Hamid.Shahid" <hamid2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: warning Connect failed
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:44:16 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for the valueable suggestions;

*@ Jakub :*
"""""""""""""
I have a public key of the certificate (signed by verisign) provided by the
server side and I also have a self-signed certificate (including
public/private key). I have imported all these things in the windows
"Third-Party Root Certification Authority" and I have provided the public
key of self-signed certificate to the server side.

Also, I have modified the host file to map the hostname with the IP address
of the server, and when I do "telnet", it works with both hostname and ip of
the sever.

*@ Cliff :*
""""""""""
I tried using Internet Explorer on my windows machine with the address
format you mentioned, both with the hostname and ip address. But in both
cases I am getting "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". However,
when I tried in google-chrome I got the following error;

/SSL connection error
Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with
the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that
you don't have.
Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error./

@Everyone :

I have also tried to create a test program using OpenSSL which simply loads
the self-signed certifcate with its key (both in .pem format) and connects
to the same server and I was able to establish the connection with the
server which shows the certificates are fine with SSL. But when it comes to
the QPID and SChannel then I am getting these errors.

-Hamid.