qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Hamid.Shahid" <hamid2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: warning Connect failed
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:36:41 GMT
Hi Gordon,

Yes, I have supplied the fully qualified name of the certificate. I also
tired to hard code the name in the
function"/ClientSslAsynchIO::negotiateStep(BufferBase* buff)/", but I am
getting the same error.

Which is generated from the following line of code in SslAsynchIO.cpp for
the client.

ECURITY_STATUS status = ::InitializeSecurityContext(&credHandle,
                                                         &ctxtHandle,
                                                         host,
                                                         ctxtRequested,
                                                         0,