qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Hamid.Shahid" <hamid2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Questions regarding Qpid C++ windows client
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:25:04 GMT
Hello Everybody!

Actually, I am trying to make a Qpid C++ client work on windows with a
remote server (not developed by me). I have got a public key certificate
from the server side and I have sent my public key to them. Now, I need to
establish a SSL connection with the server, using my certificate file,
private key file and also the pubilc key certificate provided by the server.

*1 - Please let me know your suggestions, how can I achive this task using
current implementation of QPID with Windows SChannel? Is it possible with
current implementation for windows?*

I read the follownig link, which says "Client certificate authentication is
not supported at this time."
 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/SSL

*2 - Does that mean, its not possible to achive what I am trying to do?*

*3 - Are there any plans for providing such support for C++ windows clients
as there is for JMS and Linux*?

*4 - Is it a good idea to modify the code of SslConnector.cpp &
SslAsynchIO.cpp with OpenSSL? as I was able to connect with the server with
my certifcates and key in a test program I wrote using OpenSSL without using
Qpid API.*

Thank you.

- Hamid