qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Hamid.Shahid" <hamid2...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to extract SSL_CTX in the ClientSslAsynchIO::startNegotiate() function in Qpid C++ client code
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:35:15 GMT
Hi Steve,

Thanks for replying back. Please reply about following questions as well;

Actually, I am trying to make a Qpid C++ client work on windows with a
remote server (not developed by me). I have got a public key certificate
from the server side and I have sent my public key to them. Now, I need to
establish a SSL connection with the server, using my certificate file,
private key file and also the pubilc key certificate provided by the server.

*1 - Pease let me know your suggestions, how can I achive this task using
current implementation of QPID with Windows SChannel? Is it possible with
current implementation for windows?*

I read the follownig link, which says /"Client certificate authentication is
not supported at this time."/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/SSL

*2 - Does that mean, its not possible to achive what I am trying to do?*

*3 - Are there any plans for providing such support for C++ windows clients
as there is for JMS and Linux?*

*4 - Is it a good idea to modify the code of SslConnector.cpp &
SslAsynchIO.cpp with OpenSSL?* as I was able to connect with the server with
my certifcates and key in a test program I wrote using OpenSSL /without/
using Qpid API.

- Hamid