qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Hamid.Shahid" <hamid2...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to extract SSL_CTX in the ClientSslAsynchIO::startNegotiate() function in Qpid C++ client code
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:50:53 GMT
Hi Everyone!

I am trying to override the SSL connectivity in Qpid C++ client on windows,
so that it can use the certificate files and private keys as it does with
JMS. While debugging the code I came to the conclusion that I need to modify
the code for /ConnectionSettings /to add more fields in it, and most
importantnly the code in /SslConnector.cpp & SslAsynchIO.cpp/

These classes have used /boost::bind/ for SSL. Is there a way to extract
/"ssl_ctx_st SSL_CTX"/ from boost? so that I can use basic openSSL functions
like  /SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file & SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file/ to load
certificates? or is there any other smart way of doing this?

Best regards,
Hamid.