qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Hamid.Shahid" <hamid2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How/Where to run the perftest setup?
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:07:14 GMT
Hi Chuck,

Thank you for the reply. I have found the "qpid-perftest.exe" and tried to
run the test again. But I get nothing in the output now. Means, when I
execute the following command with actual values for IP and Port, console
hangs for 2-3 seconds and returns back and nothings happen.

qpid-perftest.exe --count 10000 -P ssl --port <port> --broker <ip>.

What can be wrong?

regards,
Hamid.