qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Hamid.Shahid" <hamid2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Steps to setup a C++ QPID Client with SSL on Windows
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:43:22 GMT
Hi,

I want to setup a C++ Qpid client (desktop) application on windows, which
should support SSL communication such that I can specify the
certifactes,private key, password etc. and their paths within the
application.

Please let me know the steps how to achive this and the version of Qpid
which can support these features on Windows platform.

Thank you.

regards,
Hamid.

P.S: This topic might be familiar to most of the people here, but I was not
able to find a solution for this yet.