qpid-users mailing list archives

From techguy911 <techguy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Headers message filtering
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 20:38:37 GMT
Thanks for the help.  I did have the 'all' for x-match but didn't copy/paste
correctly for this thread.  I updated my test to match what you suggested
and still don't see any data coming across.  Here's an updated set of
commands based on what you said:

./drain -f "testqueue; {create:receiver,
node:{x-declare:{arguments:{'qpid.policy_type':ring,
'qpid.max_size':500000000}},x-bindings:[{exchange:'amq.match',queue:'testqueue',key:'data1',arguments:{x-match:all,testkey:testval}}]}}"

./spout --content "testcontent" --property "testkey=testval" amq.match

drain and spout come with the qpid cpp distribution.  It's under
"cpp/examples/messaging".  They are just basic test programs to send a
single message.  So spout is sending to the "amq.match" exchange and drain
is listening using the address in quotes (same address you sent me, only the
matching key:value changed).