qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gaston Quezada <quezada.gas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to delete queue from jms client
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 20:06:49 GMT
Dear Gordon,

how to configure the auto-delete-timeout tag in the format BURL

this is my code:

String address = "BURL:direct://exchange-output/" + this.replyTo + "/" +
this.replyTo + "?routingkey='"+this.replyTo";
AMQDestination dest1 = new AMQAnyDestination(address);

if the option is ADRR format, how to defined by the exchange, queue,
routingkey a single URL?

thanks a lot...

--
Gastón Quezada