qpid-users mailing list archives

From Praveen M <lefthandma...@gmail.com>
Subject Browse BDB JE Store
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 02:16:46 GMT
Hi,

   Does anyone know of any utility that can be used to browse the BDB
datastore?

I'm specifically looking for a tool that will let me inspect a .je file and
display all the databases, key - value pairs present in the file.

I looked at the JMX plugin and the Jconsole plugin that BDB ships with BDB
JE but i wasn't lucky to see any inspect tools in it.

I found the msTool script pretty cool, it works to the effect of what I
need, but is limited that it can't work alongside when the broker is up and
running.

Is there an alternate way to attain what I'm looking for?

Thank you,
--
-Praveen