qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ilyushonak Barys <Barys_Ilyusho...@troika.ru>
Subject RE: qpid drain scan all brokers
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:34:14 GMT
The qpidd.conf looks like:

cluster-mechanism=ANONYMOUS
auth=no
log-to-syslog=yes
log-enable=notice+

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Conway [mailto:aconway@redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 7:23 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Cc: Ilyushonak Barys
Subject: Re: qpid drain scan all brokers

On 12/14/2011 01:47 AM, Ilyushonak Barys wrote:
> Hi, Andy
>
> Yes, we are using clustering.
> The issue is that the broker I tested is a single broker. There is no cluster setup.
> The drain command against this single broker shows me all my other clusters.

I don't know any way that can happen unless the broker is part of a cluster.
Could it be picking up some cluster-name=x configuration from /etc/qpidd?

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org