qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Bindings in address string not recreated after dynamically unbinding.
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 14:32:58 GMT
Ahhh thanks Alan,
To be honest I've never really figured out what the difference is
between node and link blocks in address strings.

Is there a good explanation anywhere about the distinction between nodes
and links. Most of the info on address strings is in the Programming in
Apache Qpid book, but this is rather sketchy about the whys and
wherefores of nodes and links.

Frase

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org