qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: how to delete queue from jms client
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 20:28:26 GMT
On 12/07/2011 08:06 PM, Gaston Quezada wrote:
> Dear Gordon,
>
> how to configure the auto-delete-timeout tag in the format BURL

I don't think you can do that with the BURL syntax.

> this is my code:
>
> String address = "BURL:direct://exchange-output/" + this.replyTo + "/" +
> this.replyTo + "?routingkey='"+this.replyTo";
> AMQDestination dest1 = new AMQAnyDestination(address);
>
> if the option is ADRR format, how to defined by the exchange, queue,
> routingkey a single URL?

I'm not entirely sure what it is you want to do (and I don't know enough
about how the BURL syntax above is supposed to work to deduce this
reliably from your string above).

However, assuming that what you want is to create a named queue
on-demand with the delayed auto-deletion function enabled, and also
ensure that the queue is bound to a given exchange, you could use the
following (with the ADDR style syntax and an exchange called
my-exchange, a queue called my-queue and a routing key with value my-key):

my-queue; {create: always,
node:{x-declare:{queue:'my-queue',auto-delete:True,
arguments:{'qpid.auto_delete_timeout':30}},
x-bindings:[{exchange:'my-exchange', key:'my-key'}]}}

Note however that when you create a producer for that address it will
publish straight to the queue, not go through the exchange. If it's the
latter you want you could instead use:

my-exchange/my-key; {link:{name:'my-queue', x-declare:{auto-delete:True,
arguments:{'qpid.auto_delete_timeout':30}}}}

Hope this helps, but if not perhaps you can give some more context for
what you are trying to do.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org