qpid-users mailing list archives

From dmounessa <dmoune...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JMSException|Error creating producer
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:29:26 GMT
Thanks for your help. I have a tester application that creates 20 queues from
N128E0 to N128E19.

I am able to create Producer for some BUTI get JMSException for some of
them.

My code does the following:
	dest_string = "ADDR:"+ dest_name +
				 "; {create: always, node:{ type: queue }}";

	dest1 = new AMQAnyDestination(dest_string);

	mp = session.createProducer(dest1);

This is what i log at the Exception -- When I tried to log the stack trace -
it does not show the any of the methodd is createProducer

NO_MESSAGE_PRODUCER|N128E17|dest_string|ADDR:N128E17; {create: always,
node:{ type: queue }}|handleCMJMSException|Error creating
producer|local_msg|Error creating producer|error_code|null

1. Is there a way to enable more logging for JMS Jar so I can see where in
createProducer() I get JMS Exception?

2. Is there a maximum number of queues per connection/ session?