qpid-users mailing list archives

From dmounessa <dmoune...@yahoo.com>
Subject C++ Broker Performance for Durable Queues vs Topic
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 18:01:59 GMT
1. Is there any performance matrix of durable queues with message size and os
version?

   I would like to compare my test results against what is in actual
production?

    How many message per seconds should I expect for one broker for 1024
bytes message sent to a durable queue?

    Will clustering reduces the broker's throughput and if yes by how much?

2. It seems that No-Persistent Queue without Store Module and Topic should
have same throughput. However, I see the queues that are not
durable/non-persistence messages have worse message rate per second than
sending the messages to the topic --
Is this correct does any one can explain this?

3. Does JMS client or C++ Client improve the Broker's overall message
processing or is it indifferent?

Thanks for any information on this.