qpid-users mailing list archives

From dmounessa <dmoune...@yahoo.com>
Subject JAVA Client JMS Application - getting Notification that I can send message on Qeueu
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 19:16:46 GMT
I am using C++ Broker with JMS Client Application.
I am sending many messages to a queue with durable configured.
Then I kill the listener to test the queue Filled parameters.
I get JMS Exception  "Enqueue capacity threshold exceeded on queue "N20".
(JournalImpl.cpp:587)| "

So I mark my client not to send any more messages

How does my Sender Application knows that the I can send
messages to the queue -- b/c if I try to send I get "Send Failed", etc.

Is there a notification built it -- I notify() -- but how do I use it.

Thanks