qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Irving <gordon.irv...@sophos.com>
Subject RE: Is there a way to reset statistics counts on QMF Managed Objects
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 22:20:15 GMT
Would it be possible to request such a feature, we are today going to restart one of our production
brokers to correct this.  It would be a lot easier if we could call a qmf method and reset
to zero.

In answer to Fraser Adams questions over monitoring, we have a bespoke qmf console that collects
queue/exchange stats and stores them in a database, we then have nagios alerts based off of
these on thresholds and freshness.

Cheers
Gordon

Sophos Limited, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.
Company Reg No 2096520. VAT Reg No GB 991 2418 08.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org