qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: acl for source address
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 18:18:25 GMT
Hi,

The patch is from my colleague. I believe it was probably written for
the version 0.5, maybe 0.6. Unfortunately since we are not building
our own Qpid broker but using the Red Hat MRG versions instead, we
never updated / maintained the patch to work with new versions of
Qpid. Therefore someone needs to check whether is the patch still
applicable and eventually write a new patch / update the old one.

Regards
JAkub