qpid-users mailing list archives

From surya prakash <asuryaprakash...@gmail.com>
Subject slow with sync
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 11:03:46 GMT
Hi ,

         i  am trying to use qpid because of persistence queues .i am able
to achieve this by using messaging API and client API .but in
both library's i am facing same problem like when i am sending the messages
by using synchronous session it is giving through put as one only.For this
problem i am suspecting some sleep is there in synchronous session sending
but some one given me replay as there is no that type of thing in cpp, and
he asked me to run following command i am pasting you the result also.

./qpid-perftest --sync-publish=true --durable=true --count=10
Processing 1 messages from qpid-perftest_sub_ready . done.
Sending start 1 times to qpid-perftest_pub_start
Processing 1 messages from qpid-perftest_pub_done .
 done.
Processing 1 messages from qpid-perftest_sub_done . done.

Total 20 transfers of 1024 bytes in 9.63168 seconds.

Publish transfers/sec:
1.04226
Average: 1.04226

Subscribe transfers/sec:
1.1572
Average: 1.1572

Total transfers/sec:      2.07648
Total Mbytes/sec: 0.00202781

with this command also it is giving maximum  1 or 2 throughput . is there
any method to increase the throughput .with the above command i got clarity
there is no mistake in my coding i think in some where i am missing
to achieve more throughput if any body using synchronous with durable
messages and achieving more throughput please help me.

Best Regards,
surya