qpid-users mailing list archives

From Daryoush Mehrtash <dmehrt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can you do at-least-one in federated broker?
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 21:09:17 GMT
Is there a notion of negative ack?    For instance, if the destination
broker gets a message that is corrupted, can it n-ack it?

General question.....  I am confused as to extend to which AQMP defines the
interactions.   It seems that it does defined the client to broker but I am
not sure about inter-broker protocol.   Is the protocol between the brokers
also defined in AQMP?

Daryoush