qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the memory footprint of an Apache qpid queue?
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 19:20:20 GMT
On 3 November 2011 01:26, Praveen M <lefthandmagic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robbie,
<snip>
The order of 40-70ms per queue subscription is what I see.
</snip>

Ok, thas just a touch better than the 40 seconds you mentioned earlier :)

I imagine part of this is related to some often-unecessary address
resolution the client is currently doing against the broker, which
hopefully should get fixed during some work Rajith is doing on
redesigning all that stuff. Even then though, thats still slower than
I would expect. I'll add it to my list of things to look at.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org