qpid-users mailing list archives

From Joe Porto <Joe.Po...@agilex.com>
Subject Re: SSL connection problems from rabbitMQ client
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 21:21:31 GMT
With client stack trace:

Exception in thread "main" java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(InputRecord.java:293)

at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:331)

at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:798)

at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1138)

at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.writeRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:632)

at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppOutputStream.write(AppOutputStream.java:59)

at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:65)

at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:123)

at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:106)

at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.SocketFrameHandler.sendHeader(SocketFrameHandler.java:116)

at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.SocketFrameHandler.sendHeader(SocketFrameHandler.java:129)

at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.AMQConnection.start(AMQConnection.java:239)

at com.rabbitmq.client.ConnectionFactory.newConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:403)

at com.rabbitmq.client.ConnectionFactory.newConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:423)

at SSLExample.main(SSLExample.java:25)