qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ilyushonak Barys <Barys_Ilyusho...@troika.ru>
Subject RE: soap over QPid?
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 06:10:58 GMT
Hi,

Srping web services works fine, at least for SOAP. I have tested it.
http://static.springsource.org/spring-ws/site/reference/html/server.html#d4e784

Regards,
Boris

-----Original Message-----
From: Danushka Menikkumbura [mailto:danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 7:19 AM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: soap over QPid?

Hi,

Basically you need to send your SOPA/REST messages embedded in a Qpid(JMS) message and a queue/topic
on the broker acts as an endpoint. [1] explains how to use the Qpid Java broker with Apache
Axis2 invoke Web services using it's JMS transport for an example.

[1] http://wso2.org/library/3663

Danushka

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Daryoush Mehrtash <dmehrtash@gmail.com>wrote:

> I am looking into possibility of proxy-ing SOAP and/or REST interface over
> messaging (QPID).   Any suggestions?   Good starting point?
>
> Thanks
>
> Daryoush

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org