qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid and web sockets. NodeJS
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:37:33 GMT
On 11/24/2011 08:39 AM, Ilyushonak Barys wrote:
> Hi, guru.
>
> We have faced with need to communicate NodeJS and Qpid.
> I have googled it a little and find only:
> http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-service-nodejs-sample/
> https://github.com/jamescarr/nodejs-amqp-example/blob/master/node/app.js
>
> Could you please shed light on it? Is it possible with qpid? Do you know any successful
implementations?
> Actually, I need web socket functionality with qpid. One way I would like to try –
NodeJS.

Kamaloka-js[1] is an AMQP 0-10 javascript library. I believe it could
probably be made to work with web sockets without much work (though I
myself have only tried it with the Orbited default). Getting it to work
with NodeJS would probably a bigger effort.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/kamaloka-js/

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org