qpid-users mailing list archives

From Cajus Pollmeier <ca...@naasa.net>
Subject Re: Qpid 0.12 make fails at qpid/broker/Daemon.cpp:96: error: ignoring return value of ‘ssize_t write(........
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:22:26 GMT
For the Debian packaging, I only get these problems when rising compat
level to 9. I've opened a bug on the debian side, because I think that
casting to void is more than OK in this case.

In the moment I use this patch to work around it:

https://github.com/cajus/qpid-cpp-debian/blob/master/debian/patches/fix-unused.patch

HTH,
Cajus

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org