qpid-users mailing list archives: October 2011

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Fraser Adams Re: Significant Headers Exchange interoperability issues noticed - was Re: JMS client skips string message properties Sun, 02 Oct, 19:10
Chuck Rolke Re: Compiling qpid in Windows Mon, 03 Oct, 15:56
Fraser Adams Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Mon, 03 Oct, 17:42
Fraser Adams Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Mon, 03 Oct, 17:53
Gordon Irving RE: QPID Cluster and load balancing Mon, 03 Oct, 20:11
surya prakash Re: problem with Qpidd Tue, 04 Oct, 06:34
Zhemzhitsky Sergey RE: QPID Cluster and load balancing Tue, 04 Oct, 09:16
joseluis receptor out of scope with no calling receptor.close(); Tue, 04 Oct, 11:31
Pavel Moravec Re: receptor out of scope with no calling receptor.close(); Tue, 04 Oct, 12:35
Fraser Adams Authentication newbie help sought - I'm afraid I'm failing at the first hurdle :-( Tue, 04 Oct, 18:47
fadams Re: Authentication newbie help sought - I'm afraid I'm failing at the first hurdle :-( Tue, 04 Oct, 20:08
Bruno Fran├ža Qpid-tools and SSL certificates Tue, 04 Oct, 22:36
Gordon Sim Re: session management Wed, 05 Oct, 07:26
Gordon Sim Re: two set of APIs, which one to use? Wed, 05 Oct, 07:32
joseluis Re: receptor out of scope with no calling receptor.close(); Wed, 05 Oct, 07:36
Gordon Sim Re: problem with Qpidd Wed, 05 Oct, 08:27
Gordon Sim Re: problem with Qpidd Wed, 05 Oct, 08:27
Luca Martini How to set a binding on a receiver Wed, 05 Oct, 08:32
Gordon Sim Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Wed, 05 Oct, 08:49
Gordon Sim Re: Authentication newbie help sought - I'm afraid I'm failing at the first hurdle :-( Wed, 05 Oct, 08:49
Gordon Sim Re: Qpid-tools and SSL certificates Wed, 05 Oct, 09:07
Pavel Moravec ring queue needs max-queue-size specified? Wed, 05 Oct, 09:08
Gordon Sim Re: receptor out of scope with no calling receptor.close(); Wed, 05 Oct, 09:18
Gordon Sim Re: How to set a binding on a receiver Wed, 05 Oct, 10:28
Gordon Sim Re: ring queue needs max-queue-size specified? Wed, 05 Oct, 10:33
Pavel Moravec Re: ring queue needs max-queue-size specified? Wed, 05 Oct, 10:39
joseluis Re: receptor out of scope with no calling receptor.close(); Wed, 05 Oct, 10:53
Virgilio Alexandre Fornazin RE: How to set a binding on a receiver Wed, 05 Oct, 11:50
Alan Conway Re: Priority queues with JMS Client/ Java Broker Wed, 05 Oct, 13:35
Pavel Moravec Re: Priority queues with JMS Client/ Java Broker Wed, 05 Oct, 14:40
Wisler, Trina ring queues Wed, 05 Oct, 15:07
Carl Trieloff Re: ring queues Wed, 05 Oct, 16:28
Gordon Sim Re: Priority queues with JMS Client/ Java Broker Wed, 05 Oct, 16:55
fadams Re: Authentication newbie help sought - I'm afraid I'm failing at the first hurdle :-( Wed, 05 Oct, 18:37
Ilya Haykinson Corosync crashes after a few minutes Thu, 06 Oct, 05:43
Bruno Matos Re: QoS - broker Thu, 06 Oct, 09:52
Virgilio Alexandre Fornazin encode/decode methods in C# client api Thu, 06 Oct, 11:43
Jakub Scholz Running the C++ client on Solaris Thu, 06 Oct, 11:45
Alan Conway Re: Corosync crashes after a few minutes Thu, 06 Oct, 13:00
Chuck Rolke Re: encode/decode methods in C# client api Thu, 06 Oct, 14:40
Gordon Sim Re: Authentication newbie help sought - I'm afraid I'm failing at the first hurdle :-( Thu, 06 Oct, 14:54
Steve Huston RE: Running the C++ client on Solaris Thu, 06 Oct, 15:31
Clifford Jansen Re: Running the C++ client on Solaris Thu, 06 Oct, 16:48
Gordon Irving RE: Corosync crashes after a few minutes Thu, 06 Oct, 22:29
Daryoush Mehrtash How do I get Qpid's log messages? Fri, 07 Oct, 00:14
Pavel Moravec Re: How do I get Qpid's log messages? Fri, 07 Oct, 06:36
Fraser Adams Re: Authentication newbie help sought - I'm afraid I'm failing at the first hurdle :-( Fri, 07 Oct, 08:48
Gordon Sim Re: Authentication newbie help sought - I'm afraid I'm failing at the first hurdle :-( Fri, 07 Oct, 09:26
Fraser Adams Re: How to set a binding on a receiver Fri, 07 Oct, 09:48
Fraser Adams Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Fri, 07 Oct, 11:09
Fraser Adams Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Fri, 07 Oct, 11:32
Pavel Moravec Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Fri, 07 Oct, 11:50
joseluis Re: receptor out of scope with no calling receptor.close(); Fri, 07 Oct, 12:03
Gordon Sim Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Fri, 07 Oct, 12:06
Gordon Sim Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Fri, 07 Oct, 12:17
Gordon Sim Re: How to set a binding on a receiver Fri, 07 Oct, 12:43
Fraser Adams Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Fri, 07 Oct, 12:59
Fraser Adams Re: How to set a binding on a receiver Fri, 07 Oct, 13:08
Gordon Sim Re: How to set a binding on a receiver Fri, 07 Oct, 16:17
Gordon Sim Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Fri, 07 Oct, 16:17
Fraser Adams Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Fri, 07 Oct, 16:50
Gordon Sim Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Fri, 07 Oct, 17:50
Fraser Adams Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Fri, 07 Oct, 18:00
Fraser Adams Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Sun, 09 Oct, 15:33
yoav Qpid raise an exception each time my program terminates Sun, 09 Oct, 19:37
Gordon Sim Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Mon, 10 Oct, 08:18
Gordon Sim Re: Qpid raise an exception each time my program terminates Mon, 10 Oct, 08:22
yoav Re: Qpid raise an exception each time my program terminates Mon, 10 Oct, 10:58
Gordon Sim Re: Qpid raise an exception each time my program terminates Mon, 10 Oct, 12:18
yoav Re: Qpid raise an exception each time my program terminates Mon, 10 Oct, 13:09
Zhemzhitsky Sergey QPID java client and automatic queue creation Mon, 10 Oct, 13:11
yoav Re: Qpid raise an exception each time my program terminates Mon, 10 Oct, 13:25
Zhemzhitsky Sergey RE: QPID java client and automatic queue creation Mon, 10 Oct, 13:45
Cajus Pollmeier Building qpid-cpp on non i386/amd64 Mon, 10 Oct, 14:43
Chuck Rolke Re: Building qpid-cpp on non i386/amd64 Mon, 10 Oct, 15:13
Fraser Adams Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Mon, 10 Oct, 18:35
Chuck Rolke Re: Is it possible to set authentication to only authenticate consumers? Mon, 10 Oct, 19:11
surya prakash problem with qpid receiving Tue, 11 Oct, 09:40
Andy Goldstein Re: problem with qpid receiving Tue, 11 Oct, 11:52
surya prakash Re: problem with qpid receiving Tue, 11 Oct, 12:36
Gordon Sim Re: problem with qpid receiving Tue, 11 Oct, 12:40
surya prakash Re: problem with qpid receiving Tue, 11 Oct, 12:45
Gordon Sim Re: problem with qpid receiving Tue, 11 Oct, 12:50
surya prakash Re: problem with qpid receiving Tue, 11 Oct, 12:53
Gordon Sim Re: problem with qpid receiving Tue, 11 Oct, 13:01
Praveen M Java Broker with DerbyMessageStore running out of memory with 20K Queues Tue, 11 Oct, 22:44
Danushka Menikkumbura Re: Java Broker with DerbyMessageStore running out of memory with 20K Queues Wed, 12 Oct, 03:44
Praveen M Re: Java Broker with DerbyMessageStore running out of memory with 20K Queues Wed, 12 Oct, 05:21
surya prakash Re: problem with qpid receiving Wed, 12 Oct, 06:40
Pavel Moravec Re: problem with qpid receiving Wed, 12 Oct, 08:48
surya prakash Re: problem with qpid receiving Wed, 12 Oct, 08:52
Gordon Sim Re: problem with qpid receiving Wed, 12 Oct, 09:25
surya prakash Re: problem with qpid receiving Wed, 12 Oct, 10:12
Gordon Sim Re: problem with qpid receiving Wed, 12 Oct, 11:28
surya prakash Re: problem with qpid receiving Wed, 12 Oct, 11:36
Gordon Sim Re: problem with qpid receiving Wed, 12 Oct, 12:34
Oleksandr Rudyy Re: QPID java client and automatic queue creation Wed, 12 Oct, 13:49
Robbie Gemmell Re: Java Broker with DerbyMessageStore running out of memory with 20K Queues Wed, 12 Oct, 16:22
Zhemzhitsky Sergey RE: QPID java client and automatic queue creation Thu, 13 Oct, 06:37
surya prakash Re: problem with qpid receiving Thu, 13 Oct, 06:45
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 2014122
Mar 2014205
Feb 2014237