qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andy Goldstein <agold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: problem with qpid receiving
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:52:51 GMT
Could you please describe what your test program is doing in more detail - perhaps post some
sample code? When you say you're losing messages, where is the loss occurring? If you've received
and acknowledged messages, and then your app is killed/crashes, these messages will be lost
- once a message has been acknowledged, qpid is no longer responsible for it.

Also, the qpid::messaging API is the preferred one going forward, so I would recommend using
that if at all possible.

Andy

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org