qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Irving <gordon.irv...@sophos.com>
Subject RE: Corosync crashes after a few minutes
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 22:29:49 GMT

I had issues with corosync/totem which were down to using the default multicast address/ports
in the lab environment. Other people had setup clusters again using the defaults and cross
talk would crash corosync.

Cheers
Gordon

Sophos Limited, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.
Company Reg No 2096520. VAT Reg No GB 991 2418 08.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org