qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Running the C++ client on Solaris
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 11:45:47 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering whether someone here has tried to build & run the Qpid
C++ client library on Solaris - preferably one of the newer versions
of Qpid. I was searching for this with Google, but so far I found only
some references to running the 0.5 version on Solaris. Does someone
tried it with 0.12? Is someone using it?

I assume the Java and Python clients should work, as they should be
multiplatform. But I'm interested specifically on the C++.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub Scholz

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org