qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ilya Haykinson <haykin...@gmail.com>
Subject Corosync crashes after a few minutes
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 05:43:30 GMT
I've managed to get qpid's c++ broker (0.12, built from trunk) working in a
clustered configuration on two machines, and it's easy to illustrate that
the cluster is functional (i.e. failover is working, with redelivery etc).

However, invariably, after some minutes (rarely a consistent number, but
usually 2 to 10) one of the brokers leaves the cluster due to a corosync
crash. The only indication of what went wrong is in the corosync log, and
it's the line:

[TOTEM ] totemsrp.c:3481 FAILED TO RECEIVE

Has anyone experienced this issue? If there was no communication between
brokers at all then I'd suspect the network.

I've tried building corosync 1.4.1 on CentOS 5.6 and using 1.2.0 that comes
with Ubuntu 10.04, to no avail.

-ilya